06 June 2009

Come on, London!


So I was sweeping the kitchen floor.


Underneath the table I spotted a container of sour cream with no lid and a spoon sitting in it.


I picked up the container, knowing it would be empty when I looked inside. It was. I don't know a lot about a lot of things, but I know a lot about my kids. And I didn't even have to really waste brain power to know exactly why an empty sour cream container was underneath our kitchen table.


I called London from wherever she was playing. "London, did you take this sour cream container and sit underneath the table and eat the rest of the sour cream?"


A very sheepish nod followed my question.


That kid!


She thinks sour cream is a dessert.


(For the record - We had sour cream with our burrito lunch and there was not very much left in the container. I know that doesn't make a big difference, but at least it's better than the idea of her getting the sour cream out of the refrigerator and eating the entire container. It is - isn't it?)

3 comments:

  1. Lacey - I love reading your posts. They make us laugh. Bruce and I are laughing at this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable the things kids decide to LOVE!! She is such a cutie. It was good to see you guys this morning. It's fun to keep up with your fun, busy household via blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Lacey, I think this is like the 2nd time I've browsed your blog and I am laughing out loud. You have a gift, my friend....or rather, many gifts! Forget all that John & Kate junk, the Keighleys on TLC...now there's a show!

    ReplyDelete