These two little girls can . . .
- Make peanut butter toast
- Pick out cute clothes for Piper and Otto Fox
- Help Bergen put on his favorite footie camouflage pajamas
- Change Piper Finn's diaper (not requested by Mommy mind you, just took their own initiative one day)
- Spread cream cheese on a bagel
- Take a shower like a grown up
- Answer the telephone politely
- Read a book to Piper
- Load the washing machine
- Clean up their own bedrooms
- Secretly prepare breakfast in bed for their parents
- Fold towels
- Unload the dishwasher
Truly, these little girls are such helpers. Most days, they REQUEST chores!
As London frequently reminds me, "Mommy, it's a good thing you have so many kids because you have so much work to do. You need our help."