20 May 2009

The Littlest of the Little Keigleys

Soooo, barring any unforeseen early arrival plans, the newest Keigley should be joining our fold on Friday, May 22.

I don't know what that means for this blog, but I'm pretty sure I know what that means for me.

To my six followers (I am impressed that there are six of you actually - thanks!) - I will add a photo of the little guy as soon as I am able. ("As soon as I am able" should be left wide open for personal interpretation.)

Emma, if you read this and e-mail me one of the pregnancy photos you so graciously forced me to take - I'll stick that up here as the "before" shot. haha.

5 comments:

  1. that is pretty exciting. I hope everything goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are excited!!! post pictures, please
    by the way, lacey...i love your pregnant picture. i am glad that emma talked you into doing that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful inside and out. We are so excited that little Otto finall arrived and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The day finally came otto breathed his first breath. You finally saw your long awaited son There is another life in the Band Of Keigley.

    ReplyDelete